Friday, January 23, 2009

talks about stupidity..

PMR. a chance for pupils to ask whatever they are desired if they got what their mom told them to. maybe a little off your mom's target but still she'll offer you something right? it is in this kind of period where you, after-PMR-candidates-who-got-their-result to ask for.. idk.. handphone. a scooter. PSP or maybe moneyy? yeah... i heard a friend of mine got a laptop for his 8A.. nice huh?

and here's the boring part.

well. my mom ask me if i wanted anything for my 7A.(7A je. wasnt in my mom expectation even thought she said 6A is ok..). after a whole night of silence treatment mymom ask if i wanted anything. well for some people this is the chance to get what they wanted. but after what i experienced. all i said was nothing..

a few weeks past n still i havent ask anything from her. she asked and asked n i still said nothing that can make her mind say "ahh i see..". ive been thinking 4 of my friends r having their bdays in Feb. so i asked for an amount of money to go shopping since im broke n all. n when i did asked for a secret amount of money. she didnt blink. i tried to soft it off a little by saying that this is 4 my PMR gift thingy. n she still didnt blink. after a little talk. she'd agree. but daddy have to know about this. i didnt blink. comparing money n my dad questions. i rather cancel the money i asked. n she suddenly suprised. i did asked for money n she'd willing to give it to me but now i dont want it? wth? then i say "ok mummy byeee... n dont tell daddy about this.. gdbyeeee..." n went climbing a tree while leaving my mom with her jaws opens wandering what had happened.. yeah.. i refused money.. dumb huh?

after telling this to a few friends n the respondes was anoynomous.

"u my fren are an idiot."

so whos up for cappucino with extra foam? haziq's buying..

1 comment: