Sunday, February 8, 2009

so.. this is it, huh?

just like the title. so.. this is it huh? the time for people to part away , in the name of chasing their dreams.. my dream is not in mrsm. but if the goverment said so. then i had to follow.. seriously i dont wanna leave. there are people i dont wanna leave here. family friends loved ones. people who'd cry for me. that made me think i am needed here. i dont wanna leave my frens. my good n dearest frens. dont wanna lost my 2009 class, 4 Beta. i dont wanna leave her n them n everybody else. yes u may called me an "ego guy" for not crying. not sedey. but do u really know what i felt? do u know what i did the night i got my result? i merajok. i dont wanna talk to my mum. dont wanna see my dad. but then i know i had to stay positive. my dad will eventualy make me go. so i thought. n thought. n thought. n decided to give it a shot. n let me tell you. the last week of going to smkbtho 2 was not giving a good thought to my sensitive side. people cried. people gave advices. people gave hope. people sad. im sad. i dnt wanna go. but then.. its a good think i have frens there. frens that i can trust. aaahh! damn man! yes haziq. i am crying right now. am i ego now? huh am i am i??!! damn man! :((

--------------------------------------------------------------------

guess then i see u guys next month huh? in march n may.. i hoped u guys wont forget me n i hoped for the same for me. gdbye baby. gdbye dude. till we meet again.

p/s : i love you guys. frens, who am i without u guys :)

:*:*

1 comment: