Wednesday, October 28, 2009

ranting - something u never think you never expected.

its like this.

dude. you care for a girl. thats a good thinG! yeah! eventhough you didnt tell me n doesnt really support me in caring for my girl, its ok! dude,its a REALLY good thing. you know you can tell me anything right. so maybe i forgot or didnt LOOK like i paid attention, but i did man. you're the one that told me not to hide my feeling. am i right? hu-hu.

c'mon.

see. and i also HEARD that the girl rejected you. and your frens REJECTED you in some way (i know dudes. i know) i mean, you know the guys are always there for you. you can tell us anything even if you cant reach me. there's always HIM and HIM. see we do care. n you camera isnt as important as your feeling. dude, seriously. i known you way back even you aint got no camera.

ok.

by the end of this year, we'll make another pillow talk and this time YOU'RE holding the pillow ok? n i'm gonna make sure you spill everything OUT down to you biggest-not-yet-published-dirty-little-BOXER :P (ok secrets).

haha.

cheer up k? thats what you always told me. now its my turn.

ok?

btw.

we're still friends. even if you're never bought that camera.

ok?

later dude.

No comments:

Post a Comment